Alouette Beach Resort Policies
We understand that your plans may change and emergencies arise that require a change of your reservation and or an outright cancellation. When a reservation is made, we "reserve" your room or apartment for the amount of time you requested; and make that space unavailable for others when they call requesting to vacation with us.
Cancellations made prior to 14 days of your scheduled arrival date, or changes to the number of nights reserved or the dates of your stay, will result in an administration fee of $35 for a hotel room or $50 for an apartment suite or cottage.
"Late cancellations," or cancellations made within 14 days of your scheduled arrival date result in forfeiture of the deposit made at the time of your reservation.
"Limited Pet Friendly" Policy:
- There is a $15-$30/pet/night fee for guests with dogs;
- There is a maximum of two dogs allowed per room;
- Several rooms are designated pet friendly. Please inquire upon making your reservation;
- Your dog(s) must be kept on a leash at all times outside of your room in all public areas of the Inn;
- Keep identification on your pet at all times;
- Please keep a disposable poop bag with you during walks so you can clean up after your pet;
- Please feed your pet in the tiled bathroom rather than on our carpet or wood floors to minimize any spillage or staining while eating and drinking;
- If your dog barks frequently, other guests may be disturbed, so please take steps to comfort and positively reward your pooch for not barking. Guests may be asked to leave if their dog excessively barks and disturbs other guests;
- Please prevent your pet from jumping on furniture or beds. As a precaution, please cover the furniture or bed with a towel or your own covers from home. Please wipe off muddy or wet paws before your pet enters the Inn;
- If any damage occurs to your room or Inn as a result of your pet's behavior, any repair and/or cleaning bills will be charged to your folio.
Child Rate Policy:
Up to 2 children under the age of 10 may stay free in your room.
Our properties are intended to provide a fun and restful environment where all of our guests can enjoy some time away from home in a pleasant beach environment. We request that our guests respect the interests of others at the property and comport themselves in a responsible manner, sensitive to the fact that hotel accommodations are, by their nature, close living arrangements where your activites and behavior directly impact your neighbor's ability to enjoy his or her vacation. We request that you obey all applicable laws regarding the use of alcohol and controlled substances.